You can have Baby Lasagnas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baby Lasagnas
- Prepare 12 oz of ground turkey raw.
- It’s ¼ tsp of salt , divided.
- Prepare ¼ tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion chopped.
- It’s 14.5 oz cans of tomatoes tomato sauce crushed , or.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 3 tsps of oregano dried , divided.
- Prepare ½ tsp of basil dried.
- It’s 1 ½ cups of ricotta cheese part skim.
- You need 24 of wonton small square wrappers (the kind near the tofu in the refrigerated section of the produce dept).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
Baby Lasagnas instructions
- Add the crushed tomatoes and 2 tsp of oregano. Bring the pan to a gentle boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, a pinch of salt and pepper, the remaining teaspoon of oregano, and the basil. Stir to mix well. Set aside..
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 wonton wrapper into each of the 12 cups, pressing firmly in the bottom of the cup and up the sides..
- Using half of the ricotta mixture, divide it among the 12 muffin cups. Next, using half of the turkey tomato sauce, spoon it evenly over each of the ricotta filled cups. Sprinkle with 2 tsp of mozzarella..
- Gently press another wonton wrapper on top of the mozzarella layer..
- Repeat the process by distributing the remaining ricotta, then the remaining tomato sauce, and finally the rest of the shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted..