Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage. Jamaican Cabbage and Shrimp – A quick stir fried cabbage seasoned with aromatic spices and topped with sauté shrimp. A Delicious side dish to accompany any meal. Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce.
Jamaican Cabbage And Shrimp, Shrimp Salad Cabbage Cups, Shrimp Sinigang With Cabbage. Quick Stir Fry Cabbage With Shrimps (Ginisang Repolyo)Russian Filipino Kitchen. "This spicy shrimp is absolutely wonderful served over shredded cabbage. When I'm in a hurry, I use packaged coleslaw mix instead," notes Beth Malchiodi of Brooklyn, New York. You can cook Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage
- Prepare of cabbage.
- You need of Beef or chorizo sausage ( preferably your choice.
- It’s of Medium/ Large Raw Shrimp ( peeled, devained, tail on/ off.
- It’s of Canola Oil/ or you can fry a slice of bacon-.
- You need of Creole Seasoning.
- It’s of Whole sweet onion ( diced.
- It’s of You can add your taste of seasonings*.
Corn tortillas are filled with shrimp, tomatoes, shredded cabbage, and seasonings then fried and served with tomato and cabbage salsa. Add the garlic and to the wok and saute gently until fragrant. Set aside on platter with vegetables. Royalty-Free Stock Photo. cabbage with shrimp on dish Mie goreng, fried yellow noodle prawn seafood vegetable tomato egg garlic shallot onion shrimp famous indonesian spicy dish.
Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage step by step
- Shred/ cut up cabbage and rinse.
- Add cabbage in skillet/ or if you use bacon, remove bacon after frying and add cabbage to skillet. Add creole seasoning and stir – place top on skillet and allow cabbage to sautee.
- Cook sausage in another skillet with onions/ add shrimp 5 mins before sausage is done. Continue to cook until done ( set aside.
- Add sausage & shrimp to cabbage moments before cabbage is done. Season to taste.
- You can eat over a bed of rice or enjoy as it is…
Classic Southern Fried Shrimp from Deep South Dish blog. Fresh, wild caught Gulf Coast shrimp, doused in a milk and egg bath, then dusted with a light coating of seasoned flour and quickly deep fried to crunchy perfection. Stir fried mixed vegetable and shrimp. Appetizer with corn salad, fried bacon and seafood. Triple-yum, shrimp and cabbage fried rice.