Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders. ed [ˈbredıd] adj covered in breadcrumbs before cooking ▪ breaded plaice … breaded. Having a lot of money with disregard on how it was accumulated. breaded. Between blackout drunk and needing to go to the hospital.
Examples of breaded in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The breaded beef was exceptional, and corned beef hash was outstanding. BREADED — adjective EXAMPLES FROM OTHER ENTRIES ▪ breaded veal EXAMPLES FROM CORPUS ▪ He needs breaded veal cutlets as well. You can have Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders
- You need 5 of Chicken tenders.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Grated cheese.
- You need 1 dash of ＊Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 small of amoun ＊Dried parsley, dried basil.
- It’s 1 of optional ＊Mixed Spices.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Breaded cutlet is a dish made from coating a cutlet of meat with breading or batter and either frying or baking it. Pork chops are breaded with Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked for a flavorful dinner. Bread is a type of baked food. It is mainly made from dough, which is made mainly from flour and water.
Breaded & Pan-Fried Chicken Tenders step by step
- Remove the sinew from the tenders. Cut slits into the meat, spread out, and flatten (as if butterflying them)..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients and coat the chicken..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the chicken..
- They're done..
Usually, salt and yeast are added. Bread is often baked in an oven. It can be bought all over the world. Bread can be toasted or used to make sandwiches. Pizza is a food based on bread. breaded – WordReference English-Greek Dictionary. breaded. [links].