Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free. The Best Food Always Starts With The Best Ingredients. Try The Tasty Ore-Ida® Fries Today! Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save.
Finally a gluten-free AND egg-free fried chicken that is crisp and flavorful. Using a few secrets like: blenders and cereal, this is a unique recipe to get that crunchy, yummy coating that you're wanting. This healthy version of the deep-fried Southern classic is vegan, egg-free, allergy-free, oil-free! You can cook Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free
- Prepare 1/2 box of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 dash of garlic salt.
- You need 20 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 10 dash of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 10 dash of seasoning salt.
- You need 3 of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare as needed of Flour,.
Special Diet Notes: Allergy-Friendly Oven-Fried Chicken. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, and soy-free. Gluten-free / Egg-free Note: A lot of dairy-free, gluten-free bagels are made with eggs. If you have trouble finding bagels that meet all of your dietary needs.
Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Scramble eggs in a dish big enough for chicken.
- Mix all seasonings, panko in a big enough dish.
- Pour about a cup of flour in a dish big enough for chicken.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into fries (in half or thirds length wise).
- Dip chicken fry into flour, covering all over.
- Dip flour chicken fry into egg, shaking off access.
- Dip flour egg fry into panko and place in your baking dish.
- Repeat steps 7, 8, 9 til all chicken is done.
- Bake til done (depending on the elevation 15 min to 1 hour).
Chicken sits in a bubble bath of dairy-free cream sauce that is bursting with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. The sauce is so rich and so creamy you'll almost die. Gluten, dairy, egg, soy, peanut and tree nut free. Free of the top eight allergens. Dairy-free does include milk-free, lactose-free, casein-free and whey-free, too!