Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip. Baked in a round cake pan, this easily shareable app will be a hit with the crowd. This biscuit pull-apart is what appetizer dreams are made of. These creamy oven baked ones are super easy to whip up and are packed full of awesome flavor.
Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Bake in the hot oven until golden brown. Mix a spoonful of basil pesto in a good mayonnaise, some plain Greek yogurt with a lot of chopped fresh dill and lemon zest, ranch dressing with crumbled. You can have Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip
- Prepare of Chicken Dippers.
- It’s 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of Chicken Mini Fillets (Chicken Tenders).
- It’s 80 g (1/3 Cup) of Soured Cream (Sour Cream).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 5 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (Whole-Wheat Bread).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt Divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper Divided.
- Prepare of Creamy Chive Dip.
- You need 180 g (3/4 Cup) of Soured Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion (Scallion) Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Chives Finely Chopped.
Chicken Tenders – this healthier version is oven baked instead of deep fried but it tastes just as good! Serve with honey mustard sauce to complete it. The cooling rack worked best as it allows the hot air to circulate around the chicken (so you don't end with a soggy bottom side). Crisp oven baked potato wedges are a healthier delicious side dish, tossed in parmesan cheese and parsley.
Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip instructions
- Gather your ingredients and get your equipment ready..
- First, put your chicken mini fillets (chicken tenders) in a bowl with the soured cream, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. Stir until the chicken is evenly coated. Put to one side to marinate..
- Grab your slices of wholemeal bread and blitz them in a food processor until you have a fine crumb..
- Put a skillet or frying pan on a medium heat, pour in the olive oil and give it a minute to heat up. Add in the breadcrumbs, parsley, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and the remaining salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes (more towards the end to make sure the crumbs don't burn) until the breadcrumbs are golden brown..
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and one by one coat each chicken fillet with the breadcrumbs. Press down firmly to ensure the breadcrumbs stick and shake off any excess before laying them on the baking tray..
- Bake the chicken dippers in the oven for about 18-20 minutes or until cooked through..
- While the chicken dippers are in the oven, combine the soured cream, chives and spring onions to make the creamy chive dip. Happy dunking! I hope you like 'em!.
Dip each wedge in creamy sour cream Serve with a creamy sour cream chive dipping sauce and you got yourself a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with burgers or sandwiches. These crispy oven baked wings are EXTRA crispy and so easy to make. Bake juicy, tender chicken with a tasty seasoned coating. It's the start of a great meal." Save to favorites. Stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper; coat chicken.