Chocolate Cheese Cake. This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper. It has three chocolate layers, starting with a sandy textured chocolate crust made with crushed chocolate wafers. Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Topped with Hazelnut Crunch and Nutella®.
A how to video is included. This chocolate cheesecake looks fancy, but it's deceptively simple to make. And if you're short on time, you can easily skip the brownie crust for a plain chocolate cheesecake. You can have Chocolate Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cheese Cake
- You need of Cake: in the base.
- Prepare of pck Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate/ Vanilla Cake mix.
- It’s of Biscuit mix:.
- It’s of any kind biscuits (digestive/tea/oreo biscuit).
- Prepare of Fillings: Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of cream caramel.
- It’s of dream whip.
- It’s of cans(160g)nestle cream.
- You need of kiri cheese.
- You need of Toppings: Caramelized nuts.
- You need of any kind of nuts.(i used wallnuts).
Wondering how to make chocolate cheesecake with cocoa powder? Start with this simple, yet delicious recipe. This is the BEST Chocolate Cheesecake! It's rich, creamy, and bakes up with no cracking and no water bath.
Chocolate Cheese Cake instructions
- For the cake,the ingredients of this is written at the back. Just follow what is written and how to do..
- Then put the mixture in round and removable base, put inside the oven 180°c for 20-25 minutes..
- Crash the biscuit..
- In blender,put all ingredients of cream cheese then blend it until it will mix together before put in the center of cake..
- Remove the center of the cake,then put biscuit crashed then add the fillings and decorate the caramellized nuts up..
- To make a caramel nut, put first sugar in pan wait until melt then add nuts.. Stir until brown..
- Then put inside the refregirator,2 or more hours. Then serve..
A creamy chocolate cheesecake served on a crisp Oreo crust and topped off with dark chocolate ganache and homemade whipped cream. But try adding a chocolaty twist to a classic dessert. Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake made with a Guinness-filled chocolate filling, Oreo cookie crust, Baileys ganache topping & Guinness chocolate whipped cream! My love for chocolate-covered cherries inspired this fun and fancy cheesecake that's perfect for Christmas. Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home.