Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe.
You can cook Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe
- You need 1 pack of ground turkey (2.5 lbs.).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 container (15 ounce) of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Ciabatta rolls.
Creamy Ground Turkey 🦃 Sloppy Joe instructions
- In a large pot sauté your ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned….drain any excess fat……
- Add in your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for a few more minutes…….
- Next add in : black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your can of diced tomatoes and tomato soup, heat all for several more minutes…….
- Now add your container of ricotta cheese, heat until cheese has melted into turkey mixture…….
- Now add in your sharp cheddar cheese, remove pan from heat and stir well…….
- Serve over ciabatta rolls and enjoy 😉!.