You can cook Ground Turkey using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey
- You need 1 lb of Lean ground turkey breast.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil spray.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Ground Turkey instructions
- Heat non stick skillet on low heat for a few seconds and then spray pan with olive oil..
- Add ground turkey to pan.
- Add seasonings and mix turkey. (A good amount of all the seasonings).
- Let it sit for 3-5 mins. Then stir and add all seasonings again..
- Let sit again for a few minutes and then stir. Repeat until turkey looks fully cooked..
- Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge.