Easy Monterey Pork Sisig.
You can cook Easy Monterey Pork Sisig using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Monterey Pork Sisig
- It’s 1 packages of Monterey Pork Sisig.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 5 head of Calamansi.
Easy Monterey Pork Sisig instructions
- Thaw the Pork Sisig inside the refrigerator to preserve the flavor..
- No need to use oil. Just empty pack contents to a frying pan a leave in Medium to High heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add medium onions, minced, then sautee until onions mixed well with pork sisig. Leave for another 5 minutes..
- Add umami to add flavor..
- Cook until desired crispness is achieved..
- Best served on a pre-heated sizzling plate. Add raw egg as desired and squeeze in calamansi to balance the taste. Add chili pepper (optional) and spring onions for garnish..