Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad. Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Japan cucumbers are great for healthy diet and its potassium also help to reduce blood pressure. Your mandolin is your friend here, especially if you want your cucumber rounds so thin they're like refreshing little whispers in the dressing.
This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is not only bursting with chilled cucumbers but carrots, bell It infuses the Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe with a sweet and savory zing that is simply irresistible! A vinaigrette of Thai Red Chili Sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and. View top rated Thai sweet cucumber sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- It’s 2 cups of cucumber that's been cut into roughly 1/3" cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers).
- You need 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro.
This Sweet Chilli Thai Cucumber Salad is the perfect refreshing salad to go along any meal. Chop the veggies and herbs, add sauce, and let marinate. I recalled seeing a cucumber salad recipe on the side of a Thai sweet chili bottle and decided that's what needed to go on these cucumbers. Thai Cucumber Salad is incredibly quick and easy to make.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad step by step
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.
This simple recipe uses only a few ingredients but packs a serious flavour punch! In a pinch you can substitute salad dressing and Thai Chili sauce instead of using rice vinegar, sugar and sesame oil. Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants This delicious recipe uses Thai ingredients as its sauce, making it a Thai cucumber salad. This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples. The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the Goes well with Grilled Thai Curry Chicken Skewers with Coconut Peanut sauce or Vietnamese Style Meatballs with Chili Sauce.