Chili Chutney. Chai/Coffee + New Year's Eve + Chilly Weather = Happiness! Chilli Chutney serves authentic Halal Indian cuisine in London. Visit us @ York Road, Waterloo, London.
To make chilli garlic chutney, soak the kashmiri red chillies in hot water in a deep bowl for ½ an hour. Combine the kashmiri chillies, garlic, salt and ¼ cup. First time when I heard it, i was surprised to know that people can eat a chutney made of only green chillies. You can cook Chili Chutney using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Chutney
- You need 8 medium of Chilis.
- Prepare 3 large of Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 3 medium of Onions peeled & chopped.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Cumin.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 150 ml of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 100 grams of Brown Sugar.
Red chilli chutney recipe with step by step photos. Here's A slightly hot version of Tamil Nadu Style Chutney made with red chillies, chana dal, fresh coconut and spices. If you guys have a spicy tastebud, then you must try this red and green chilli chutney. This is a very simple and easy recipe to make and you can surprise.
Chili Chutney instructions
- Place the chillies and Red Peppers in Oven to Grill. Grill until skin has popped and turned black. Remove skin, pips & stork from Peppers and Chillies. Place chillies & Peppers in a food processor. Whisk together and place to the side..
- Bring a saucepan to heat with olive oil and coconut oil. Add the onions and green Pepper, bay leaves, cinnamon stick and Garlic. Cook slowly for about 20 min until onions are golden and sticky..
- Add the cumin. Now add the Chilis & Pepper mix together with the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook and stir until it has reduced into a thick and sticky chutney..
- Place in Sterilized Jar if you want to keep it for a long time..
Chili Chutney is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chili Chutney by following this easy recipe. Transfer prepared chutney to serving bowl. If you are a chili wuss, do not try this. I eat this if I want an adrenaline rush and it makes my lips This chutney can be seasoned if desired.