Pecan pie cookies. Pecan Pie Cookies start with a premade pie crust cookie topped w/ caramel-y pecans & a Pecan pie is always a favorite around here! If I'm going to have pie for dessert, it's going to be a pecan pie. Mini pecan pie-shaped cookies filled with a rich pecan filling are something different for your cookie tray this year.
Great for a holiday cookie assortment! That's why pecan pie cookies are such a delicious alternative. You get all the reward, with none of the hassle! You can cook Pecan pie cookies using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan pie cookies
- Prepare of filling you will need.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar , packed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate (optional ).
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 box of pie crust ( your favorite ).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The quick sugar cookie crust gets rolled into balls and baked in muffin tins. This pecan pie recipe doesn't use corn. Pecan Pie Cookies from Delish.com are a must this holiday season. The tastiest way to have your pecan pie faster.
Pecan pie cookies instructions
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 400°F.In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don't want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding). Remove from heat add vanill extract, set aside.Unroll dough and using a 3" cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4" up on the edges.Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.Place on a parchment lined pan (it's important to line it) and bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag (use brand name, the store brands tend to leak). Microwave about 15 seconds or until mostly melted. Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Cool until set..
Pecan Pie Bars are an easy way to enjoy pecan pie! A shortbread crust topped with sweet filling Pecans – Of course you need pecans for this recipe! You can buy the pre-chopped, or coarsely chop. These scrumptious little cookies are like bite-sized pecans pies. If your holiday plans include making batches of cookies to serve or give as gifts, these cookies can be a family occasion.