Chocolate Pecan Pie.
You can cook Chocolate Pecan Pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie
- You need 1 of pie crust refrigerated ,.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate semi-sweet chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsps of butter , melted.
- You need 2 tsps of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- It’s 1 cup of corn syrup dark.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 – 1/2 cups of pecan halves.
Chocolate Pecan Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a 9 inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325° F..
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in a medium size microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust..
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place a ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over browning..
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool completely on a wire rack before serving..