Butternut squash with Jalapeño…. on a stick. An autumnal take on a go-to weeknight meal, these vegan butternut squash tacos are topped with a sweet-tangy-spicy cranberry-jalapeño relish. When I got it into my head that I wanted to make butternut squash tacos as a celebration of fall, I knew immediately that I had to add some texture. Join me every week for a quick fun recipe!
I made this recipe a couple times to make for a soup swap. I added onion because all the other Butternut Squash soups I've made add that and toned down the spice adding a. The perfect hearty and flavorful Tuscan inspired butternut squash soup recipe with Italian sausage and mushrooms. You can have Butternut squash with Jalapeño…. on a stick using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash with Jalapeño…. on a stick
- You need 2 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 of huge sliced clove of garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare 500 ml of apple juice.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- You need 3 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- You need 1 kg of butternut squash.
A delicious dish on a cold winter day! I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. About nearly nine years ago around this time, I closed a significant chapter in my life. A sweet, creamy and warming jalapeño soup perfect for the cold weather seasons, and is also vegan, low-fat, oil- and salt-free!
Butternut squash with Jalapeño…. on a stick instructions
- Evoo, butter, celery & garlic sauted with 1/3 apple juice.
- Onions, salt, pepper & jalapeños.
- Add cream and rest of apple juice.
- Add butternut squash and cook on soup/broth (approximately 35 mins)in an instant pot.
- Let stand until pressure is gone from instant pot then emmersion blend until creamy…enjoy with side salad and a slice of hot cheese bread.
Plus, it sits well in the fridge and freezes well. Serve this soup with fresh cilantro, jalapeño, and most especially, avocado, because I swear that makes this dish come together. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor Once that's done, use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place the butternut squash on a baking tray (with the cut side up) and coat.