Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. These lightened cheesy chicken enchiladas have a creamy cheese topping in place of a more traditional enchilada sauce. Ever tried chicken enchiladas made with cottage cheese?
This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Originally a Mexican street food, enchiladas began simply as rolled tortillas dipped in chili sauce. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried. You can have Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 2 bags of Mixed Cheeses yo choice.
- Prepare 1 of small can of Green Chiles.
- You need 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 bag of large Flour Tortilla Shells.
- Prepare 1 container of Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Butter.
These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to Enter this enchilada pie. It's basically my favorite cream cheese chicken enchiladas in pie form. I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without the sprinkled.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Shred Rotisserie Chicken.
- In a pan melt butter add Flour and stir together for 8 mins on med low heat. This is your Roux.
- Add Sour Cream and a little milk to make a sauce. Once Sauce has thickened add 1-2 Cups of Cheese..
- Place Chicken and shredded cheese inside each tortilla and roll them tight. Place them side by side in pan. Pour cheese sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle shredded cheese over mixture and Green chilies fork into the mix..
- Bake on 350 for 15 mins..
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool or eat hot straight from the pan. Enjoy.
Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen! Cheese – who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and. One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream. Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce.