Butternut squash soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines.
Ready in an hour and freezes well. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can cook Butternut squash soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz box of chicken stock or broth.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of of red pepper flake (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut squash soup step by step
- Get your veggies and give a rough chop and cube..
- Drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper and red pepper flakes and roast in 400 oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Once roasted put all veggies in pot with chicken stock and bring to boil. Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- After a half hour. Use a hand blender or can be put in reg blender. Once soupy consistency, kinda looks like baby food. Cook for another half hour on a simmer..
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
The Best Butternut Squash Soup Recipe. This simple homemade butternut soup is so flavorful and so easy to prepare, you'll find yourself wanting to make it over and over again! TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – The easiest butternut squash soup you'll ever make – still silky, slightly sweet and full of flavor. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor and makes the recipe even easier.