Fried Sweet Potatoes 2. Sweet potatoes coated with flour, one of the common hawker food in Singapore. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
These pan-fried sweet potatoes are so easy to make and taste amazing! Fried sweet potato features in a variety of dishes and cuisines including the popular sweet potato fries, a variation of French fries using sweet potato instead of potato. Fried sweet potatoes are known as patates in Guinean cuisine. You can cook Fried Sweet Potatoes 2 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Sweet Potatoes 2
- You need 3 of large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need as needed of oil to fry.
You can have it sweet and savory: We think the sweet potato tastes as delicious prepared with tahini, dates, and pepitas as it does topped with avocado, red onion, and cilantro. I have a small love for sweet potatoes and pan fried sweet potatoes are exactly what I love. I love them maybe a bit differently than you might think. I have a different love of Sweet potatoes.
Fried Sweet Potatoes 2 instructions
- Peel and wash the potatoes. These are white sweet potatoes. Dry them off. Heat the oil.
- Dice the sweet potatoes. Fry in the oil..
- Fry in batches. After 1-1/2 minutes take out of oil, set on paper towels, and immediately salt them..
- Add enough flour to cover them.
- Shake them a bit to cover more and remove excessive amounts of flour.
- Add to oil for 2 minutes.
- Move to new paper towels..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I like them savory – I love them salty. If my family didn't complain, we would eat them every night. Add sweet potato rice, carrots, salt, pepper, and vegetable broth and cook until the liquid has evaporated and the sweet potato is tender, stirring occasionally. A keeper of a sweet potato recipe! Air Fryer Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries.