Sweet Potato and Tomato Frittata. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. This tasty Sweet Potato and Sun-dried Tomato Frittata is a great-tasting prep-ahead meal that makes having a healthy breakfast on the fly possible any day! The name might sound a little fancy schmancy, but truth is, it's super simple and it's made even easier by doing a lot of.
It can feed a crowd, and leftovers keep beautifully! Once you know how to make a frittata, you can make a thousand different frittatas, and its versatility is only one of its. Prep Onions / Sweet potatoes – Prep as directed. You can cook Sweet Potato and Tomato Frittata using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato and Tomato Frittata
- It’s 1 of Sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of Red onions.
- You need bunch of grape tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s bunch of cabbage leaves.
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of basil oil.
Back to this delicious potato, ham and tomato frittata. The thinly sliced potatoes serve as a thin crust at the bottom of the frittata. Add tomato slices to the skillet, arranging them so. For this one I had fresh spinach and tomatoes to use and in they went.
Sweet Potato and Tomato Frittata instructions
- Wedge sweet potato. Toss with oil, salt and pepper,,and red pepper flakes.
- Roast sweet potato 25 minutes until browned.
- Place tomatoes, sliced red onion, with oil salt and pepper on baking sheet with sweet potato.
- Take out roasting veggies. Leave oven on.
- Blanch cabbage leaves.
- Whisk eggs.
- Place veggies thus far in skillet. Add eggs.
- Move skillet to oven at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Allow baked frittata to cool, then drizzle in basil oil.
My family made quick work of the frittata for. Caramelized Onion, Zucchini and Red Pepper Frittata. Garden tomatoes, summer zucchini, and Asiago cheese make a scrumptious frittata that Keywords: easy frittata recipe, frittata recipe, how to make a frittata, Tomato and Zucchini Frittata, zucchini frittata. With caramelized onions, tomatoes, kale and sweet potato goodness topped with melted mozzarella, you'll want to make this for breakfast every single No but really, this frittata has definitely become my go-to recipe. Loaded with tons of veggies like kale and sweet potatoes, I wouldn't mind a slice of this.