SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae. Salted caramel: luscious sweet deliciousness based on my paleo & vegan caramel sauce. Choc chip cookie dough: there are no words Ice cream: that cool creamy thing we all love, in a healthy (!!!) form. Sundae: because the only thing better than ice cream is a lot.
I'm talking a warm chocolate cakey waffle bottom with plenty of melty cookies and cream ice cream all topped with salted caramel sauce. these truly are the best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies EVER! The cookies have a smooth sweetness from the caramel sauce used in the batter, and then a nice hint of salt from I'm wondering if the sundae sauce was sweeter than normal caramel sauce. The Salted Caramel sundae, though, was a bit more surprising. You can have SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae
- Prepare 1 cup of salted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar'.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of salted caramel sauce. I used mine which is in my profile.
- Prepare 1 (1 1/2 cups) of toffee almond bits.
- It’s 8 ounces of Lindor Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. Cut.
- It’s of Into chunks.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Serving.
- It’s as needed of Vanilla ice cream,.
- It’s as needed of Additional salted caramel sauce,.
- It’s as needed of Grains of course sea salt,.
I thought Metro Manila's fascination with this sweet and salty combination would be nothing more than a brief fad. Have you tried the Cookie Butter McFlurry or the Salted Caramel Sundae yet? Soft chewy caramel cookies with sea salt and drizzled with salted caramel. This is for all of my salted caramel lovers.
SaSalted Caramel Cookie Sundae instructions
- Preheatvthevoven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugars with vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat in, add caramel and stir in.
- Add flour mixture and incorporate.
- Add toffee, and chocolate chunks, stir to combine.
- Roll into golf ball size balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes until just set, cool in pan 3 minutes then tansfer to racks to cool comp[eatly.
- To Asseble.
- Butter or spray individual microwave plates, add a cookie. Heat in the microwave a few second until hot and melty lookin.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzle with salted caramel sauce and a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Drizzle with warm caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea sa;t.
I am such a HUGE fan of all things caramel. I have been wanting to create a caramel cookie for so long. Traditional chocolate chip cookies with the addition of coarse salt and caramel candy pieces is a delightfully delicious treat. Reviews for: Photos of Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe.