Brownie sundae. Rich brownie slices topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, almonds and fresh whipped cream with a cherry on top. When a guy takes a crap in another guys mouth and then the guy with the crap in "Hey, your crap is in my rectum because of that brownie sundae" "A brownie sundae is the dirtiest. I've been craving a brownie sundae for weeks now.
I serve this super dessert often at baseball barbecues or whenever I have a large group in. Homemade brownies and fudge sauce plus ice cream…you can't go wrong! The sundae ( /ˈsʌndeɪ, ˈsʌndi/) is an ice cream dessert. You can cook Brownie sundae using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie sundae
- Prepare 1 of Brownies.
- Prepare 1 of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 of cherries.
- It’s 1 of chocolate fudge.
- It’s 1 of caramel ice cream topping.
It typically consists of one or more scoops of ice cream topped with sauce or syrup and in some cases other toppings such as: sprinkles. To assemble the brownie sundae, place a piece of readymade or frozen brownie in a serving Also, top the brownie sundae with a Pickwick biscuit in each glass. You can even top the quick and easy. More of a method rather than a recipe, this makes a great sundae that will warm you up on a cold day.
Brownie sundae instructions
- Cut your brownies up into square bite size pieces and put a single layer of the brownies in the container you want to use. It can be single serving or in a big truffle dish..
- Whip your cream to stiff peaks and then fold in powder sugar. Making sure it's combined..
- Spoon or put in the whipped cream in pastry bag and put the whipped cream top of the brownies..
- Then, drizzle the caramel on top and drizzle the chocolate fudge in a pastry bag or zip lock bag and cutting a end on it and top the brownie sundae with cherry..
Berry Blast Supreme Brownie Sundae: Top sundaes with Hershey®'s strawberry syrup and fresh berries. Learn how to make amazing homemade hot fudge sauce and then how to make a rich and decadent brownie sundae topped with it! Cover with plastic wrap until ready to assemble sundaes. Spoon a few tablespoons of Raspberry Sauce onto each dessert plate. You can't have too much fudge.