Mashed potato spring rolls. Thank you Potatoes USA for sponsoring this post. Make a delicious and convenient meal for your family tonight with potatoes! In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, green beans and togarashi; season with salt and pepper.
Using a potato masher (or a fork), mash the potatoes. To assemble the rolls, take a spring roll and place it diagonally on a clear surface. In a bowl, combine the mashed. You can cook Mashed potato spring rolls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed potato spring rolls
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed potstoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need of Premade wonton wrappers.
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, green beans and togarashi ; season with salt and pepper. My second participation in the Crazy Cooking Challenge hosted by Mom's Crazy Cooking. Potatoes are synonymous with our state. My grandmother always made these rolls, which everyone loved.
Mashed potato spring rolls step by step
- Add a small knob of butter to a small pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, just long enough to take away the raw garlic bite..
- Put the garlic, mashed potatoes, cheese and green onion in a mixing bowl, along with a good pinch of salt and a good pinch of ground white pepper. Fold the mash into itself several times until everything is combined..
- Form spring rolls using the wonton wrappers, and 1 1/2 tbsp of potato mixture at a time. There are many videos online on how to wrap spring rolls properly. You should end up with about 18 rolls. Put them in a freezer for 30 minutes to set..
- Fry the spring rolls using a deep fryer or a pan with 2 in vegetable oil on medium heat. Once they're golden brown, remove them to a paper-towel lined tray to drain. Serve hot with your favourite dip (mine is chipotle mayo)..
Because it makes such a large batch, this recipe is great for company. Potatoes are synonymous with our state. Combine cooled mashed potatoes, bacon bits, green onions, egg, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl. Spring Mashed Potatoes with Beef Medallions and Shallot-Thyme Sauce. Potato Crepes with Asparagus and Ham.