VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl. Press the tofu: Start with gently pressing the tofu, using firm or extra-firm tofu. To do this, drain tofu, place it on its side, and cut lengthwise down the center. The final step is adding tofu and garnish for this vegan poke bowl recipe.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, GIVE THESE OTHER ASIAN INSPIRED RECIPES A TRY! Lemongrass Tofu Recipe; Garlic Noodles Are you a poke bowl fan looking for a vegan version of this popular Hawaiian dish? Then try this vegan poke bowl with watermelon "tuna" and sriracha mayonnaise. You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl
- It’s 250 g of sushi rice 🍚.
- Prepare 120 ml of Saitaku rice vinegar.
- You need 300 g of tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kikkoman Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- You need 1 of Carrot 🥕.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber 🥒.
- It’s 3 of Spring onions.
- You need 2 of ready to eat Avocados 🥑.
- You need of Lettuce 🥬.
- It’s 100 g of Corns.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It's super delicious, fresh, and incredibly healthy. Spicy Baked Tofu Burrito Bowl This Vegan Tofu Poke Bowl is light, healthy and so easy to make at home! Featuring crispy tofu, sea weed salad, edamame, mandarin oranges, cucumbers, avocado and fresh rice- all covered in a delicious fresh ponzu sauce. Poke Bowls are HOT right now.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl step by step
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice..
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture..
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar..
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..
Vegan Poke Bowl This Vegan Poke recipe recreates all of the tastes and textures of the tuna-based original using carrots cooked in konbu dashi stock until they're the texture of Ahi. Tossed with sweet onions and seaweed and seasoned with sesame oil and Inamona, this new take on the Hawaiian classic is both flavorful and satisfying. The basting sauce consists of sesame oil, dark soy sauce, maple syrup, tomato paste, garlic powder, ground ginger and dried oregano and this is poured over sliced portobello mushrooms.; The spicy mayo consists of toasted sesame oil, sriracha sauce, vegan mayonnaise and fresh lime juice.; The veggies: You can really use any veggies you like! Drain tofu of excess liquid and press to remove as much as possible. This poke bowl, however, is an easy healthy vegan recipe option in place of the more "traditional" poke.