Heath Bits Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Heath Bits Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heath Bits Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of 8oz heath toffee bits.
- You need 1 of cookie sheet.
Heath Bits Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Heat oven 375°.
- Beat shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl until Well blended. Add egg beat until blended..
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt gradually beat into peanut butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits reserve remainder for topping..
- Drop by heaping teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet top each with reserved toffee bits. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes remove to wire rack. Makes about 3 dozen..