Reece's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies. This REESE'S PIECES Candy cookie recipe takes everything great about peanut butter cookies and makes it better. But don't take our word for it. Soft peanut butter cookies stuffed with Reese's Pieces!
Especially when it comes to homemade peanut butter cookies. I had never baked Reese's Pieces into cookies until now. Thank goodness I've made up for lost time. You can have Reece's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reece's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of while whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of (2 sticks) butter softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 10 oz of package reese's mini pieces peanut butter candy.
We took our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and added reese's pieces and chocolate chips because where there's peanut butter there should be chocolate. They are puffy but chewy, they don't spread out to be thin, and they leave you wanting a glass of milk. The original recipe was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Southern Living. I simply replaced the semisweet chocolate morsels in the original recipe Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
Reece's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs, beat well..
- Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Stir in Reese pieces..
- Form dough into 1 inch balls onto ungreases baking sheet..
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or til golden brown. Place on wire racks to cool down..
- Enjoy :).
Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets. I had a big peanut butter cookie craving the other day. The kind only a pizza cookie could remedy. However, I clearly do not need a cookie THAT big I used peanut butter M&M's (My favorite candy in the universe) in place of Reese's Pieces and immediately gobbled up half of it the minute it finished. This is one of my favorite recipes of all time.