You can have Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 5 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight)..
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely..