Simple and Easy Onion Gratin Soup. Try Out A Classic Tonight With Easy Potatoes Au Gratin. Melt the butter in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. It is a miniature dish that you can really eat.
Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Great recipe for Easy Onion Gratin Soup. I received Le Creuset ramekins as a gift, so I thought, "What would be the best dish to make with these?", and I made onion gratin soup in return. You can cook Simple and Easy Onion Gratin Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Easy Onion Gratin Soup
- Prepare 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic cheese croutons.
- It’s 1 of Parsley.
Make sure to caramelize the onion! I wanted to shorten the cooking time, so I borrowed the power of. Heat the butter and oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Onion gratin soup can be easily made at home with onions and chicken Stock.
Simple and Easy Onion Gratin Soup step by step
- Thinly slice the onion. Pour olive oil in a sauce pan, then sauté the onion until translucent..
- Add water and consommé, then simmer for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Top with croutons (optional), then it's ready to serve..
- For garlic cheese croutons, see. Also use the croutons as a topping in Spinach Popeye Salad..
Peel the onion and slice into thin strips. Heat the butter on medium in a frying pan. Put the onion in the butter and sauté until the onion turns dark yellow. Stir well with wooden spoon so it doesn't burn. An easy recipe with potatoes with French Onion soup.