peanut butter cookies my way. These are a classic cookie, but I'd bet that this recipe is a little different from the versions you're used to. With their slightly crisp, sugar-coated exteriors that give way to chewy, melt-in-your-mouth, peanut butter-y centers… These easy peanut butter cookies are soft, buttery sweet and salty cookie perfection. This makes the peanut butter cookie dough a little harder to bake all the way through.
I changed these up a bit (after the kids requested it!) and added a bit of chunky peanut butter. These soft and chewy peanut butter cookies, with that classic crosshatch pattern on top, are the perfect healthier treat to have on hand during the week. I believe that these peanut butter cookies are the first baked cookie recipe on my blog! You can cook peanut butter cookies my way using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of peanut butter cookies my way
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I don't know how that's even possible considering how. The perfect vegan peanut butter cookie! These cookies are sweet, salty, and chewy. Once frozen, transfer your cookie dough into a large ziplock bag and return to the freezer.
peanut butter cookies my way step by step
- combine all the ingredients together. well blended.
- make little circles with your palms of your hands and place on a greased pan. with a fork do a design going up and down and then across. then sprinkle with sugar..
- bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until golden..
- let it cool for about 5 minutes before taking them off of the pan..
Soft-baked, thick style peanut butter cookies topped with melty marshmallow and chocolate. Well, those cookies continue to be one of our very favorite ways to eat s'mores. Today I'm bringing you the same idea, but with peanut butter cookies instead. Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. You can make peanut butter cookies with only three ingredients.