Air frier fried chicken strips. Air Frying is healthier because when the hot air comes in contact with the food it will crisp up. Air frying will save you a ton of fat and calories (without Skip the previously deep-fried and frozen isle and make these healthy crispy air fryer chicken tenders! Air frying will help you serve up a meal your entire family will love.
It had a nice and tender meat on the inside while the outside was crispy and flavorful. Tried several air fryer "fried chicken" recipes and nothing I would make again. Will definitely make this one again! You can have Air frier fried chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air frier fried chicken strips
- It’s 3 of chicken breast.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 Tbls of water.
- It’s 2 Tbls of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of corn starch.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 Cup of oil.
I made these tasty chicken strips the other night for dinner along with some orzo with zucchini and tomatoes, and my I like making homemade chicken strips because they are so much healthier than fried versions. The great thing about the air fryer is that the tenders. I spray my air fryer basket well with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil spray. I then add my Great recipe!
Air frier fried chicken strips instructions
- Trim fat off chicken breasts, slice in half and pound flat. Sprinkle garlic powder over both sides..
- Mix eggs, water, hot sauce in 1 bowl. Mix corn starch and paprika in a 2nd bowl. Add oil to the 3rd bowl. Dip in each bowl in the same order..
- Place 2 stripes in your frier or what ever will fill but not over fill your frier. Set your air frier to 400° for 15 minutes..
- Adjust time if needed..
I've been hearing a lot of good benefits by air frying food. I'm now convinced to get one! I made these air fryer chicken tenders and they were somewhat messy to make, a lot of the crust just. These crumb-coated air fryer chicken tenderloins, cooked up in a quick and easy egg wash and light breading, beat chicken nuggets any day! Added cayenne and garlic powder to crumbs.