Peanut butter Cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
A peanut butter cookie is a type of cookie that is distinguished for having peanut butter as a principal ingredient. Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends. These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. You can cook Peanut butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 c. of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 c. of Chopped peanuts.
- It’s of Fruit jelly (optional).
Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars together. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie. And that's why this peanut butter cookie.
Peanut butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 375 F. Grease the cookie sheet.
- Cream the butter add the sugar then the peanut butter.
- Blend the egg.
- Sift dry ingredients add to the wet ingredients.
- Shape into ball, place thumb into the ball to have indention.
- Place in the cookie sheet leave some space in between for spreading.
- Decorate with fruit jelly..
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until edges is brown..
These vegan peanut butter cookies are impossible to stop eating! The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies – they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Add the flour, salt, and baking soda.