Wicked-easy Queso Dip. Queso Dip. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. Quick and Easy Chile Con Queso Dip.
David's Recipes – Make David Venable's Quick and Easy Queso Dip for your next party! This five ingredient recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Delicious and easy queso dip that is loaded with hamburger, chilies, and melted cheese. You can have Wicked-easy Queso Dip using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wicked-easy Queso Dip
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) of jar chunky salsa (or equal amount of homemade salsa).
- You need 1 packet of velveeta cheese sauce (or more, there's 3 in a box).
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese, softened.
This dip is a huge hit at parties and large gatherings. She loves hanging around the kitchen and watching Daddy and Mommy cook! Quick and Easy Queso Dip Recipe: Place block of Velveta cheese in the bottom. Our Easy Queso Dip perfectly blends two different cheeses and is the perfect low carb appetizer for your next event or game day party!
Wicked-easy Queso Dip instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer, beat the cheese sauce and cream cheese together until smooth..
- Dump in your salsa and use the mixer to blend it in well, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl….don't wanna miss blending in any of the cheesy goodness or the salsa!.
- Pour into a plastic container you can heat up later if you wish, or pour it into a small crockpot on low to allow it to warm up if you like………………………………I personally eat this stuff right out of the fridge. Don't worry too much about it spoiling in the fridge…it rarely lasts long enough to go bad lol but even so, the ingredients in the salsa gives it a pretty decent life span. I've never had a batch to spoil yet, but that's because it gets devoured so quickly!.
Recipe can be quickly added to MyFitnessPal – Search. Ready to upgrade the basic, beloved queso dip? Here's a round-up of meaty, crispy, crunchy hot queso dip mix-in ideas. Spread a mild queso dip in a baking dish, add pizza toppings and bake until golden brown. Serve with breadsticks, garlic bread, or toasted Italian bread.