Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers.
You can cook Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 1 lb. of chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips).
- It’s 2 cups of cornbread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs..
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs..
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper..
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open..
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard..
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries..
- Puree until smooth..
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer..
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce..