Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread.
You can have Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread
- You need 2 can of 11 oz Pillsbury French Bread.
- It’s 1 can of Parmesan Cheese [to taste].
- You need 1 of Granulated Garlic [to taste].
- You need 1 can of Butter Flavored Vegetable Oil Spray.
Mike's 5 MIN Garlic-Parmesan Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°. Pull dough from cans carefully..
- Roll [with the palms of your hands] the 10.5 inch dough out to about 13 inches long and roll them over as much granulated garlic as you'd like. I used about 2 tablespoons. When done rolling, make sure seam is at the bottom of your loaves with no air pockets..
- Pinch one end together and twist both raw loaves together. Pinch the other end together tightly..
- Take a knife and make six 1/4" diagonal slits in your bread. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top of your loaf allowing it to fill up your diagonal slices. Re-sprinkle more granulated garlic on top. Spray lightly with butter spray..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350° and let bread stand a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy!.