Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole.
You can have Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice (uncooked).
- You need 1 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- You need of Spice Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (adjust heat level to taste).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoky paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Easy Chicken Rice with a kick Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put all spice mix items in a small bowl..
- Thoughly mix the spices together. Set aside..
- Put the soup, broth and a pinch of the spice mix in another bowl..
- Whisk the soup and broth together..
- Place the rice into a 9 by 13 cake pan. I'm using Jasmine rice this time..
- Pour the soup mixture over the rice. Give it a little stir to even it out..
- Place the chicken pieces on top..
- Sprinkle the remaining spice mix over the whole thing..
- Cover TIGHTLY with foil..
- Bake 1 hour..
- Fluff the rice, cover loosely, let sit for 5 more minutes, so rice can absorb any other liquid..
- Garnish – if desired, parsley, cilantro, green onion/scallion.