You can cook Apple Pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie
- It’s 10 of Granny Smith or Macintosh Apples.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of White sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 packages of Pillsbury Rollout Crust (2 in a pack).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Apple Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel all apples core take out seeds and slice thinly.
- Tossed sliced apples with white sugar and brown sugar and lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Let the apple mixture sit for 20 minutes so the juices drain and then separate apples from the juices.
- roll out pie crust and place in 9 inch pan.
- Place apples in shell and then drizzle with remaining sauce and butter.
- Roll out the other dough and cover the pie. Pinch the sides tightly and cut two small holes in the top for ventilation.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. If desired give an egg wash the last 2 minutes before baking and placed back in the oven for the remaining two minutes.