Easy Baked Beans with Pulled Pork. These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, they're sure to be a hit! These easy crockpot baked beans are colorful and flavorful with bell pepper, onion, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, bacon, and other seasonings.
This video is about Pulled Pork Baked Beans Recipe. You can also be the next hit at your BBQ! Just like every mom, I am sure my Grandma needed to streamline some nights. You can cook Easy Baked Beans with Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Beans with Pulled Pork
- Prepare 55 oz of baked beans.
- You need 1/4 C of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 C of honey.
- You need 1/4 C of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 T of hot sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple.
- You need 4 slices of applewood bacon.
- It’s 2 C of "Jarritos Pulled Pork".
- It’s 1 C of apple cider.
- Prepare as needed of sour cream.
Convenient meals that she knew We eat these pork 'n beans year-round, so to me, they go with just about anything! But I have a couple of dishes that I love to make baked beans for in particular. Use pulled pork that's on the sweet side, such as Kingsford brand sold at supermarkets. If there are lots of visible flour bits on the dough, knock.
Easy Baked Beans with Pulled Pork instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine ingredients baked beans through crushed pineapple in a tall saucepot. Stir. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat and reserve for another use. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon to a small dice..
- Combine apple cider and pulled pork in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Garnish beans with pulled pork, sour cream, and bacon..
- Variations; Cheddar, chihuahua, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, jack cheese, swiss, provolone, gouda, mozzarella, pepperjack, roasted garlic or bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cayenne, caramelized onions or shallots, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, chili powder, cilantro, coriander, scallions, garlic chives, maple, molasses, ponzu, soy, ginger, lemon, apple cider vinegar, mustard, bbq sauce, bay leaf, corn, cumin, paprika, smoked paprika, fried egg,.
- Cont'd: Liquid smoke, applewood seasoning, dried onion soup mix, quinoa, savory, sage, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, tequila, sweet potatoes.
Place pork on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet skin-side-up and transfer to oven. Roast until a fork inserted in thickest part of pork can be twisted easily and meat shreds off with little Carefully lift skin off of pork. Scrape any clinging meat or fat into a large bowl using a fork or a large spoon. Usually, baked beans used to mean heating up the whole house to slowly cook the dried beans for hours upon hours. I am planning to make these lush and.