Ray's' Cinnamon roll apple pie cupcakes.
You can have Ray's' Cinnamon roll apple pie cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Cinnamon roll apple pie cupcakes
- It’s 1 can of pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
- It’s 2 of apples.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 slice of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s of crumble top.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant oatmeal.
- You need 4 slice of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Ray's' Cinnamon roll apple pie cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- peel & dice apple into small bite size pieces. add your 2 tabs of butter to a small pan with your apples, brown sugar white sugar cinnamon cook just till apples turn tender about 7 minutes. let cool.
- make your crumble while the apples cool, add all the crumble ingredients together and mix with hand till al combined set aside.
- take out your cinnamon rolls your going to cut in half each biscuit and with a rolling pin start rolling out big enough to fill each cupcake tin. place your cooled apples into tin add your topping bake as directed on container..