Baked Chicken and Zucchini. Baked chicken breasts with zucchini, tomatoes, and fresh basil: colorful and tasty, and ready in less than an hour! Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes. Baked Chicken and Zucchini. "I love zucchini, so this colorful dish is one of my favorites," writes Sheryl Goodnough of Eliot, Maine.
The chicken was sandwiched between a few Kitchn favorites: baked ricotta and my new "easy entertaining" go-to, creamy candy bar sauce. A delicious low carb chicken zucchini casserole dish with tomatoes. It's made extra special with some mozzarella cheese melted on top. You can cook Baked Chicken and Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- Prepare 3 of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- Prepare 2 of carrots / washed / chopped.
- It’s 1 of large potato peeled / chopped.
This Baked Zucchini recipe is a really easy way to cook zucchini in the oven that's extremely tasty. Something simple you can toss into the oven alongside roasted chicken, potatoes, etc. Keyword herbs, chicken, herb chicken, zucchini, chicken with zucchini, butter, garlic herb. What about adding zucchini and swapping a few things in for this and that and adding some other things and yada, yada, yada.
Baked Chicken and Zucchini step by step
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
In all seriousness, this healthier chicken and zucchini noodle casserole is a great, quick, and easy family meal. You literally add all the ingredients to a baking dish. Baked Chicken Parmesan made with cutlets, homemade tomato sauce, gooey cheese and served on Zucchini Noodles! An easy weeknight meal your Lighter Baked Chicken Parmesan. I know it's July, but it's ok to do comfort food now, right?