Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast.. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives.
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken BreastPaleo Hacks. bacon, cream cheese, chicken breast, pickled jalapeno peppers. Bacon Wrapped Sweet and Sticky Stuffed Chicken BreastFood Faith Fitness. Divide this mixture onto each chicken breast. You can cook Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of sliced bacon.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s of cracked black pepper.
I automatically left out the salt and bacon due to my husband's cholesterol problem.plus I flattened out the chicken breasts so that I could stuff them. Stuff chicken breasts with a savory mushroom filling and crispy bacon for a hearty, delicious dinner. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. instructions
- Chop 4 slices of the bacon and cook till almost crispy..
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch packet and cooked bacon together, set aside..
- Take your chicken breast cut a pocket in the side, careful not to cut through completely..
- Add a spoonful of the cheese mixture into the chicken, I used a tablespoon, seemed to be plenty..
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 pieces of the bacon at a slight angle to cover the pocket. Should loom something like this..
- Stand the chicken breast on their side so that the pocket is facing up. Crack your black pepper to taste..
- In a previous heated oven, I used 400°F for 40 – 45 minutes, chicken was juicy and very tasty. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did..
- Side note: I used tooth picks to hold the bacon in place..
Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. Video tutorial on how to make a Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast for cooking on your meat smoker. Wood used for smoking in this video: Mesquite and Almond. Basic Supplies Needed: Lots and Lots of Toothpicks. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.