Oven Baked Fajita. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies). For Easy Oven Fajitas, roasting the meat and vegetables in the oven gives them a slightly charred edge and a. Baking chicken fajitas in the oven not only makes your life easier, it also keeps your chicken juicy, develops the flavors of the seasonings and roasts the onions and peppers.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze! This Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas freezer meal recipe is near and dear to my heart…and my stomach! Oven Baked Fajitas – I make these all the time. You can cook Oven Baked Fajita using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Fajita
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Sometimes I put it on salad, sometimes in burritos, or sometimes just in a tortilla. Baked Chicken Fajitas are cooked in the oven on a sheet pan for a quick, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner recipe the whole. These baked fajitas are possibly our favorite weeknight dinners! All you need to do is cut up some chicken and veggies, add to the sheet pan, sprinkle on some seasoning and bake in the oven.
Oven Baked Fajita instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
This Easy Oven-baked Chicken Fajita with my homemade spice blend will soon be your family Last year I made some incredible Spicy Fajita Steak Quesadillas and even though that post didn't exactly. This delicious Oven Baked Fajita recipe is perfect for those days when it's too hot, too rainy or too cold to grill! I saw something about baked fajitas recently and the idea stuck with me. This baked chicken fajitas recipe is the easiest way to make fajitas. Plus, they're super healthy and loaded with veggies.