Chicken Breast in Citrus Buttermilk. This pan fried chicken marinates boneless chicken breasts in low fat buttermilk before adding a light breading and frying in just enough olive oil. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later.
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Buttermilk Marinade. Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Everyone raves over this lovely lemon cake. You can cook Chicken Breast in Citrus Buttermilk using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast in Citrus Buttermilk
- It’s 6 piece of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooking oil (optional).
- You need of For Marinating.
- It’s 6 piece of dalandan (citrus aurantium; orange fruit).
- Prepare 10 piece of calamansi (calamondin orange).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For Citrus Buttermilk Spread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dairy Creme Buttermilk.
- Prepare 5 piece of calamansi (calamondin orange).
- You need 1 tbsp of kinchay (cilantro, chinese parsley, chinese celery).
- It’s of ground black pepper.
It's divine with fresh raspberries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating after each addition. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts meet a simple, tangy sauce in this recipe for Citrus Chicken Breasts. Simply season the chicken with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning, and sautée with fresh orange and lime juice for a quick and flavorful dinner that is sure to become a dinnertime staple.
Chicken Breast in Citrus Buttermilk step by step
- Marinate the chicken breasts, preferably overnight. Make sure to remove dalandan and calamansi seeds. Salt and pepper should be rubbed into the chicken breast..
- Prepare the citrus buttermilk spread. Finely mince the kinchay. Squeeze the calamansi into a small bowl, removing the seeds. Soften the Dairy Creme Buttermilk without melting it completely. Incorporate the calamansi juice, the kinchay and add pepper. Put the mixture into the refrigerator and bring it out right before cooking the marinated breasts..
- Fry the marinated chicken in cooking oil. A healthier option is to either grill it or broil it in order to lessen the oil content of the dish..
- Immediately after cooking the marinated breasts, use a spatula to slather the citrus buttermilk spread on them while they are hot. This would allow the butter to melt onto the surface..
- Enjoy the dish with either mushroom or asparagus soup, and rice..
Season with salt,pepper,paprika,garlic salt and seasoned salt. Buttermilk Marinated Turkey Breast cooks up tender and moist and is great for when you don't need to cook a whole turkey. It cooks much quicker than a whole turkey and an easy gravy can be I marinate chicken in buttermilk all the time, so it makes sense that it would work great for a turkey. What is the purpose of marinating chicken breast in buttermilk? Want to stay up to date with this post?