low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken With MozzarellaLittle Spice Jar. To keep these Thai Chicken Wraps low carb, I wrapped them using a large flour La Tortilla Company Low Carb Tortilla.
Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING! These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- It’s 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- It’s 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. From casseroles and curries to wraps, you won't Combine lean chicken with super-healthy broccoli, ginger and garlic for a quick and cheap, weeknight dinner.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps instructions
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
Sautéed edamame and broccoli slaw mix equals a high-fiber combo in these tasty Thai chicken-and-peanut sauce wraps. Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic powder and pepper. Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick Heat over very low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly. Be the first to rate & review! Broccoli slaw makes a quick filler for these healthy chicken sandwiches.