Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts. Say goodbye to dry, flavorless chicken and hello to this easy and flavorful oven baked chicken breast recipe with fresh lemon, garlic, and olive oil. Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. I made this with fresh squeezed lemon juice (others just can't compare) and added a bit more garlic.
Their low fat content often results in dry, rubbery chicken that. Juicy lemon herb chicken breasts are the perfect easy protein and perfect for quick cooking. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, mixed dried herbs, fresh thyme, lemon zest and garlic. You can have Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of zest of one lemon.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Place the skinless, boneless chicken breasts in between two layers of parchment/baking paper and flatten. For juicy, tender chicken breasts remember these three things: marinate first, bake loosely covered, and use a meat thermometer. We marinate the chicken breasts in a magical mixture of fresh lemon, garlic, Dijon mustard and parsley before baking in the oven. Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe – Tender and juicy grilled chicken marinated in a delicious lemon sauce.
Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts instructions
- Put chicken in large freezer bag. Pour all ingredients over chicken and shake up until everything is mixed up and chicken is coated evenly. Let marinate over night. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear..
Pat the chicken breasts dry and place them skin side up over the sauce. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle them liberally with salt and pepper. Chicken breast recipes can be so dull – but not this one! With a luscious lemon cream sauce and crispy chicken, this is quick and easy yet company Chicken breast – or boneless skinless thigh. Chicken broth/stock – gives the sauce flavour (it's pretty dull without it).