Stuffed French Toast.
You can have Stuffed French Toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed French Toast
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips, more or less to preference.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of banana sliced small.
- It’s 1 loaf of french bread sliced 1 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare of Butter or margarine.
Stuffed French Toast instructions
- Slice your bread into 1 1/4 inch thick slices. Then carefully and with a sharp knife make incisions down the middle but not all the way through.
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Mix about a cup of peanut butter into banana slices.
- Using a fork or spoon, carefully stuff a slice of the bread with about a tablespoon of the banana mixture . Do this with half of the bread then the rest with chocolate chips, about 2 tbsps. Depends on how much you like..
- Soak stuffed bread in egg mixture long enough to get the bread very moist.
- Heat large nonstick saute pan to medium heat, cook slices in butter about 4 minutes per side.
- Tips: make sure your bread is sliced thick enough or your ingredients will come out.
- Serve with bacon or fruit and coffee. Maple syrup on the side. About 2 slices per person..