French toast crunch crispy treats. The cereal pieces originally looked like mini slices of French toast. I used Captain Crunch that was crunched up instead of the Panko Bread Crumbs because that is what I had on hand. Instead of using the butter and oil I used cooking spray.
Let the oil drip off, as much. A restaurant-style french toast that is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. French Toast Crunch: Crispy M&M's have gone the way of the buffalo. You can have French toast crunch crispy treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French toast crunch crispy treats
- You need 1 box of french toast crunch cereal.
- Prepare 1 packages of marshmallows (16oz).
- You need 1 packages of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles (optional).
Cereal Eats: The Legend of French Toast Crunch. There are many mysteries in the cereal world. I found another cute restaurant with yummy treats in Portland! This city always has a tasty new spot to try that I've never been before.
French toast crunch crispy treats step by step
- Melt entire stick of butter, in pan. add marshmallows. stir till all melted..
- Take off heat and add whole box of french toast crunch cereal. stir till well coated..
- Spred the mixture in a medium size, greased, pan..
- Pour the bag of butterscotch chips in microwave safe bowl. cook at 30 second increments untill all chips are melted. while still hot, add milk, more if needed, and mix till smooth..
- Drizzel entire mixture all over the top of the treats. add sprinkles if you want..
- Place in fridge for 30 min, then cut and serve!.
Made with real cinnamon-sparkly goodness, this cereal is so delicious you'll want to crunch around the clock. A riff on the popular Rice Krispie Treats. a marshmallow cereal treat made with Cinnamon Toast I've been seeing tons of recipes pop up recently featuring Cinnamon Toast Crunch… everything As a crisp cereal person, I loved that these marshmallow treats kept that signature crispy texture. The airy toast will have drunk up the warm, milky puddle like a tres leches cake while the candied top floats above it, keeping its crunch pristine. All about French Toast Crunch Cereal from General Mills – pictures and information including commercials and cereal boxes if available. This cereal was described on the box as a "crispy, sweetened corn cereal" that had a "delicious French toast taste in every crunchy piece!" Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast Sticks from Delish.com Is the best thing to wake up to.