Turkey Casserole. Turkey is nestled in pasta and sauce makes for a warm, comforting dinner classic. Get dozens of top-rated casserole dishes sure to be a hit with your hungry family. Turkey teams up temptingly with pretty green peas and crunchy water chestnuts in this yummy casserole from Beth Struble of Bryan, Ohio.
Great for left over Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey. Turkey casserole with rice is a simple and delicious way to use leftover turkey or last night's Watch to see how easy it is to make this turkey casserole with rice recipe is in the step by step video, or. A few simple ingredients can create a fast and wholesome meal; just take the turkey casserole, for example. You can cook Turkey Casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 3 cups of macaroni or rotini.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of tspn cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1.5 cups of cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 package of white mushrooms.
This casserole has become a tradition for our family on the day after Country Turkey Casserole. The son of a friend of mine came to my house and told me that his mom's. Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe! Grab your casserole dish, this Italian turkey casserole with Italian herbs, ground turkey, olive oil It's almost Fall, and that means it's time for some casserole recipes.
Turkey Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook 3 cups of pasta according to directions. Drain and place back into pot. Mix together with sour cream, season with salt and pepper..
- In large saucepan sautee onion, bell pepper, mushroom and garlic until tender. Add turkey, season well and cook thoroughly..
- Add tomato sauce..
- Layer pasta first.
- Then turkey mixture.
- Then cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and serve!.
This Italian turkey casserole is a. With more online raves than any other recipe on Sunset.com, this homey, comforting casserole summons up the past in the best possible way. Ground Turkey Casserole with Pasta & MushroomsYummy Addiction. Sweet Potato and Ground Turkey Enchilada CasserolePerchance to Cook. Leftover Turkey Casserole with an easy creamy cheddar gravy, cornbread and vegetables will make you wish you could eat this casserole for Thanksgiving dinner!