Mama's Cafe French Toast. Stuffed brioche french toast filled with orange marmalade and cream cheese blend topped with fresh berries and strawberry purée. The cinnamon roll french toast is the main reason we picked this Mimi's. Not all Mimi's locations have this available for dinner.
Mimi's Café is a French-inspired American casual dining restaurant chain that serves French and American cuisine. Their restaurants are known for its distinguished French theme decors and interiors. In this eliquid review for Mimi's French Toast, Alex gets all continental and gives us all a demonstration of his prowess as a cunning-linguist. You can cook Mama's Cafe French Toast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mama's Cafe French Toast
- You need 1 loaf of of bread ( your desired kind, we have used texas toast, plain white, french bread, and wheat.).
- You need 1 of Eggs ( we estimate 1 egg per person eating.).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt and a dash of pepper..
- You need 1 of Flavored coffee Creamers In the Dairy Section ( We have tried many kinds, however our favorite ones are French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, any of the holiday varieties.).
- It’s 1 stick of of butter for greasing the griddle ( The whole stick is not all used unless making multiple flavors.
- You need 1 of Aluminum foil to cover plate to keep them warm while the rest cook.
Wanna start your week with some fresh made delicious toast? Our new [ MAMA'S Peanut Butter French Toast ] can warm heart & bellies! Mimi's Café menu prices for authentic French dishes. Mimi's stays true to its French roots by sourcing ingredients from France and making their sauces from.
Mama's Cafe French Toast instructions
- Heat a griddle to 375 or use a frying pan if you don't have a griddle..
- While griddle is heating up beat the eggs, salt and pepper and the flavored coffee creamer of you choosing with a whisk or a fork until thoroughly combined..
- Grease the hot griddle with the butter well. Then dip bread on both sides into the egg mixture and then place it on the griddle..
- Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip over. The second side will cook sightly faster than the first..
- Set them on to a plate or serving dish and serve!.
- ** to make multiple flavors, simple repeat the steps mixing the different flavors in separate bowls then cooking only one flavor at a time to avoid confusion.**.
- ** To freeze let them cool completely and place in freezer bags and label them with the flavor on bag.** This makes a great morning breakfast even on the crazy school mornings..
Find out the cost of items on the Mimi's Cafe menu. Beat the crowd on weekends with call ahead seating!! With toast or muffin and herb roasted potatoes. Sandwiches, Wraps & Burgers includes your choice of French fries or Petite Salad. Check out their menu for some delicious French.