Classic french toast. Classic French Toast recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them perfectly fluffy! One of our family's favorite breakfasts! I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I I enjoyed this basic french toast recipe.
Serve French toast with butter, maple syrup, jam, and/or powdered sugar. Whisk eggs and milk in shallow bowl. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. You can have Classic french toast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic french toast
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 slice of bread.
This easy French toast recipe makes homemade fluffy french toast using a cinnamon batter and any type of bread you want. French toast is perfect for breakfast, also its a very good brunch. It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious! You can use any kind of.
Classic french toast step by step
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, milk together in a medium, shallow bowl.
- Heat large non-stick skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
- Slice bread in half to make triangles (giving you double the number of original slices; in this case: 16 triangles).
- Quickly dip each triangle into liquid on each side, covering completely & place 3-4 triangles in the hot skillet at a timea.
- Allow each side to reach a deep golden brown then flip & repeat, remove from skillet.
- Repeat until no more bread is remaining.
- Enjoy with a little bit of butter, a dusting of confectionery sugar, nut crumbles, syrup OR a combination of the above! Pair with egg whites for an ultra tasty breakfast :).
Classic french toast requires just a handful of pantry staples to make, which is why it's so important that you buy high-quality ingredients. Here's what goes into this homemade french toast recipe French Toast is my second recipe from my old home economics book. You can make French toast with crispy edges, In no time at all, you clean learn how to make the best French Toast. French toast is perfect for breakfast , also its a very good brunch. It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious!